||SHIN-NIHON TATEMONO CO.,LTD.
||4th floor, FORECAST Shinjuku SOUTH (formerly daVinci Shinjuku),4-3-17 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160－0022
|Date of Establishment
||April 8, 1975
||854million yen (as of Mar. 31, 2017)
||11.3 billion yen
(for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017)
|| Tomohiko Ikeda,
President and Chief Executive Officer
|Number of Employees
||51 (as of Apr. 1, 2017)
|Permits and Licenses
- Real Estate Business License, issued by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism No.(5)-5335
- Real Estate Investment Adviser Business, registered by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism No.General-387
- Construction Business License, issued by Governor of Tokyo No.(Toku-24)-95780
- First Class Architect’s Office, registered by Governor of Tokyo No.49483
- The Real Estate Companies Association of Japan
- Japan Association of Home Suppliers
- Aozora Bank, Ltd.
- Kansai Urban Banking Corporation
- The Saitamaken Shinkin Bank
- Shoko Chukin Bank
- Shonan Shinkin Bank
- ShinGinko Tokyo, Limited
- Daitokyo credit union
- Tokyo City Shinkin Bank
- The Tokyo Tomin Bank, Limited
- The Higashi-Nippon Bank, Limited
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited.
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- The Yachiyo Bank, Ltd.
- The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd.
- SN-COMMUNITY CO.,LTD / Management Company
- TN-ESTATE CO.,LTD / Real Estate Developer
- SHIN-NIHON-SYOJI CO.,LTD / Trading Company